Happy Anniversary To Us! 10 Years! Update, now 12 years!

dklsplace

Reaction score
Re: Happy Anniversary To Us! 10 Years! Updated, now 12 Years

Thanks guys. I would love to be at both events, but timing is everything. I have 2 boys in sports & have been coaching one or both in football, basketball, & assist our head coaches during baseball. The last 2 years, both events have conflicted with the end of football season. They don't stay young forever you know..

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Re: Happy Anniversary To Us! 10 Years!

Don, I'm a total newbie here... only heading into my 3rd year here. But the friendships and knowledge I've gained are phenomenal and I can't thank you enough for this place. Congratulations. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished here and I, for one, am very glad you've created this amazing place. THANK YOU!!

:D :D

tjmangum

Reaction score

davismanLV said:
the friendships and knowledge I've gained are phenomenal and I can't thank you enough for this place. Congratulations. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished here and I, for one, am very glad you've created this amazing place. THANK YOU!!
Plus 1! Thanks Don for all you you've done and all you do.
Terry

SouthernSounds

Reaction score

davismanLV said:
Don, I'm a total newbie here... only heading into my 3rd year here. But the friendships and knowledge I've gained are phenomenal and I can't thank you enough for this place. Congratulations. You should be very proud of what you've accomplished here and I, for one, am very glad you've created this amazing place. THANK YOU!!

Tom,

You just hit the nail: very well said, my friend! :D

Thanks for all, Don (Hans, Walter, and...): thanks for this great place!!! :D :D :D

All the best,
B.