Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: S300/S60/S65/S70 enthusistasts out there?

That lutefisk recipe leads to chicken recipe they have in Lapland.

It only takes five easy steps to produce delicious soup .

First - Cook a chicken for two hours in COLD water - throw the water away.
    Second - Cook the chicken for two hours in Hot water - throw the water away.
    Third - Cook a chicken for two hours in COLD milk - throw the milk away.
    Fourth - Cook the chicken for two hours in Hot milk - throw the milk away.
    Fifth - Cook the chicken for two seconds in COLD alcohol - throw the chicken away.
    Enjoy
    First good guitar - GUILD Duane Eddy 400 - I was 3rd owner - used to have Artist Award and Starfire
    Present guitars - F50R 1975 - F512 1977 - F212CSB 1979 - all bought new - B30SB fretless and RED Songbird bought secondhand - Schecter Startocaster - Gibson 3/4-size acoustic 1957 - Carmelo Gonzales nylon string - old Levin Lute

Hah! That sounds just like what I do when my Swedish in-laws decide to have a surströmming feast. I stick with the aquavit instead.

I've always wanted to try to set up a guitar for pickup testing by using quick connectors on pots both PUs and pots, but I've never gotten around to it. It seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to engineer a solution for testing humbuckers.
    1959 T-100 DP
    1968 CE-100 DP
    1976 BluesBird M-75

Quote Originally Posted by jp View Post
    Hah! That sounds just like what I do when my Swedish in-laws decide to have a surströmming feast. I stick with the aquavit instead.

I've always wanted to try to set up a guitar for pickup testing by using quick connectors on pots both PUs and pots, but I've never gotten around to it. It seems like it wouldn't be too difficult to engineer a solution for testing humbuckers.
    That’s the oath I’ve taken with my pickup testing.