guild HB-1's **off the market**

drc

Reaction score
I Just received a set of HB-1’s that I no longer have use for. I bought them for a project that never got off the ground.

They both seem to read 7.16 on the ohm meter. The neck pickup has a 9" lead from the internal terminals and a 4" lead from the external terminals. The bridge has 8" leads from both the internal and external terminals. Comes with the mounting ring and adjustment screws/springs. Normal wear on the cover.

asking $300 + $7 shipping.

nov2011download001.jpg

nov2011download004.jpg

Fab4ever

Reaction score
You wouldn't be interested in a pair of XR-7s from a 1984 Starfire IV as partial trade, would you?

drc

Reaction score
Fab4ever said:
You wouldn't be interested in a pair of XR-7s from a 1984 Starfire IV as partial trade, would you?

sorry - I decided just to keep them. I'm sure a guitar will come along that I will want to put them in. Good Luck

guildcrazy1

Reaction score
Just an inquiring question, but are this HB1's from a Guild guitar or other guitar?

drc

Reaction score
guildcrazy1 said:
Just an inquiring question, but are this HB1's from a Guild guitar or other guitar?

good question.... but I have no clue (bad answer). I bought them off of eBay from a gal that was selling her recently deceased ex-husbands gear. Apparently the guy left all of his guitar stuff to their son. I asked her but she had no clue.

Is there something about how its wired that makes you ask that question?

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
drc said:
guildcrazy1 said:

good question.... but I have no clue (bad answer). I bought them off of eBay from a gal that was selling her recently deceased ex-husbands gear. Apparently the guy left all of his guitar stuff to their son. I asked her but she had no clue.

Is there something about how its wired that makes you ask that question?

powerwagonjohn said:
Yes, what is the grey wire comming out of the pick up?

These are HB-1s as they were wired for use in BC Rich and a few other brand guitars. The extra grey wire is for the coil tap.

Sincerely,

Hans Moust
http://www.guitarsgalore.nl

guildcrazy1

Reaction score
hansmoust said:
These are HB-1s as they were wired for use in BC Rich and a few other brand guitars. The extra grey wire is for the coil tap.

Sincerely,

Hans Moust
http://www.guitarsgalore.nl
Thank you, Hans. I was thinking this pickups looked different than my other sets of HB1's. Figuring these were from a non-Guild guitar and the coil tap was the additional wiring but thank you for the clarifying.