Amberstar found 2 nice guilds for sale.

mbrindell

Reaction score
Good morning friends, As some of you know I have been collecting custom color Starfires from the early 60s with Dearmond pickups. The only color I need now is an Amberstar. I was presented with an offer to buy a 1962 Amberstar II and will have to sell 2 guitars to make this purchase. Here are a couple photos of the AS II.
Amber_zps9cb44ca6.jpg

ambertwo_zps2ae7aad1.jpg

It is very nice and will not pass it up. So to complete my collection I am offering up my two latest purchases that I will not have too much trouble finding again.
#1 - 1972 S100SC Carved top.
#2 - 1965 Starfire V (The GB signature is all but gone) Unless you know where to look you may not even see it.
Both these guitars look and play fine. I will post them with some photos in the fix it or sell it section today. I will be asking good prices and please feel free to ask any questions you may have. The deal is not done until you are happy with the guitars. Prices and details will be included in the listings. I will try to sell these here to keep them in the family but if I get no responses they will have to go to Ebay or my facebook page next. http://www.facebook.com/myguildguitars. Thanks for looking and if interested please contact me. Thanks, MB

Jahn

Reaction score
That is a GORGEOUS tint of amber! Congrats, and I can see why you didn't hesitate. When in your sights, PULL!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Wow! Very nice! Your collection is impressive, to say the least!

walrus

mbrindell

Reaction score
Thanks guys, Not quite mine tey but the seller has given me enough time to sell a couple to pay for it. It is not for sale anywhere else yet.

mbrindell

Reaction score
Hi All, For anyone who cares. The Amberstar was paid for today and I should have it in my greedy little hands next week. I will post pix after I get it and give it a good cleaning. MB

Memphis

Reaction score
Wow! That thing is gorgeous! A big congrats on that!. You sir, have a very nice collection!

mbrindell

Reaction score
Thank you Memphis. I appreciate your saying so. It took quite some time to get the guitars I really wanted so I am quite proud of it. Many thanks.