Welcome Home!!!

dklsplace

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for your patience as we've moved into the next stage of life for LTG. Hopefully we'll have a long & favorable run here at our new home on the web. FYI, this is a new installation of vBulletin, so there may be some differences to the previous temp installation. We'll do our best to work through the issues, and please do what you can to help other members find their way back. I know a number of folks weren't able to get access to the temporary board last month, so please help us bring them all home! Thanks again, Don

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow!! Back up, and earlier than expected!! This is good news. Thank you, Don, for all your hard work and trouble.... it is greatly appreciated!!

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Just found out that we are online again! Maybe somebody can send a message to the Yahoo group or to LTG Facebook that we are back!Ralf

dklsplace

Reaction score
I've fixed a few bugs related to the login box, and the forgot password redirect. Also set tighter requirements on new registrations after the spammer got in this morning.

Only active a few hours & most users online has already passed 50. :rolleyes:

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
This is great! Thanks to Don, and whomever else who had a hand in the transition.

Dave

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Also set tighter requirements on new registrations after the spammer got in this morning.
That was a crazy guy! Just like a virus he spread around and changed his username. I wonder how those guys find such forums at such an early minute after you went online again...Anyway, thanks for kicking this guy out and cleaning up the mess he left!
Ralf

GuildFS4612CE

Reaction score
Glad we're back. A big THANKS! to Don.
icon_cool.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Missed the spammer...but I've heard that a lot of that stuff is automated now...human touch not necessary. But we always knew they weren't human.
icon_wink.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif