(Westerly?) Guild Starfire III Serial

Reaction score
So I'm interested in buying what the owner says to be a Westerly-made Starfire III, with serial # AG302120.

Well... the Guild website doesn't go up that high and stops at the numbers made in 1997, and the owner says its a 1999. Does anybody have any knowledge of these things? Unfortunately the giant brain of the interwebs has failed me in trying to get this question answered.

Thanks,

barsandtone

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
So I'm interested in buying what the owner says to be a Westerly-made Starfire III, with serial # AG302120.

Well... the Guild website doesn't go up that high and stops at the numbers made in 1997, and the owner says its a 1999. Does anybody have any knowledge of these things? Unfortunately the giant brain of the interwebs has failed me in trying to get this question answered.

Thanks,

barsandtone

Hello barsandtone,

Welcome! That particular Starfire III was made in Westerly during the year 2000.

Good luck!

Hans Moust
www.guitarsgalore.nl

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello barsandtone,

Welcome! That particular Starfire III was made in Westerly during the year 2000.

Good luck!

Hans Moust
www.guitarsgalore.nl

Hans is always right on it!! Nice! :smilet-digitalpoint

ScreenHunter_311_zpsd3db48e7.jpg

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
@Rob: And it's super cool to have you helping out with additional info from official side! :encouragement:
Ralf