How late does FedEx deliver?

AcornHouse

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
That doesn't look good. I'm used to late deliveries from FedEx and UPS, but 8:00 is usually the limit. What does the tracking say?

dklsplace

Reaction score
We were waiting for a package last night that never arrived, though tracking showed it out for delivery all day. Expecting 2 packages from FedEx today....fingers crossed.

dklsplace

Reaction score
Crap, my wife's package arrived this afternoon, but the one I'm waiting on still hasn't left the local sorting facility. Nope, not a gift, but a new part for the washing machine. :frustrating:

Yoko Oh No

Reaction score
Crap, my wife's package arrived this afternoon, but the one I'm waiting on still hasn't left the local sorting facility. Nope, not a gift, but a new part for the washing machine. :frustrating:

waddaya mean not a gift? my wife's big gift this year is a new seal for the dishwasher (and i'm putting a box of cascade in her stocking)....who says men don't have a sensitive side?

GardMan

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
My wife's standard Mother's Day gift is 1/2 cu yd of mulch and manure for her garden. One year, I added a set of tires for her car...

Christopher Cozad

Platinum Supporting
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
My wife's standard Mother's Day gift is 1/2 cu yd of mulch and manure for her garden. One year, I added a set of tires for her car...

Gardman, they (wives, in general) just don't get it, do they? We (husbands, in general) try, and try and try to please them with logical decisions (such as purchasing Guilds at *well* below market value) , and pragmatism (like supplying resources for their interests and hobbies), and practicality (like putting new tires on their cars). And they have the gall to question us in the form of 'But what about my ring'?

;~}

dklsplace

Reaction score
Well, the part arrived, washer is back together & working like a champ. 2 loads done & the wife is happy.

Absolutely, mulch/bark/top soil for Mother's Day is exactly the sort of thing my wife appreciates. Christmas on the other hand....