Newark Street CE100D!

shihan

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Very groovy. I wish Guild would put up more pictures.

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Note the substantial price jumps.

Wow, the prices have gone up five hundred bucks across the board!

Last edited:

OnFallowGround

Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance... what's the difference between the CE100d and a Starfire III?

EDIT: Nevermind, was able to compare the specs... looks like it's basically maple vs mahogony. It's weird that they have an entirely different designation based on the wood type.

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Forgive my ignorance... what's the difference between the CE100d and a Starfire III?

EDIT: Nevermind, was able to compare the specs... looks like it's basically maple vs mahogony. It's weird that they have an entirely different designation based on the wood type.

The nomenclature goes back to Guild's earliest days and in fact the original Starfires were an evolution of the CE's "wink"

jcwu

Reaction score
Actually the Starfires evolved from the T100. The CE100 is thicker-bodied (I have one, it's a monster of a guitar to hold and love).

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Check Hans book, pages 59, 60, 62,...
Ralf