Random Guild on Video Sightings

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Cool clip! It's also another vivid example of the poor British dental system in the 50's and 60's! Wow!

walrus

Zelja

Reaction score
This song was heavily featured in the Peaky Blinders series. Great live version. Mick Harvey just cradles his 60s SFIV for the first half of the song but then brings it out heavily after that. The Bad Seeds showing they were just a great combo.

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
This song was heavily featured in the Peaky Blinders series. Great live version. Mick Harvey just cradles his 60s SFIV for the first half of the song but then brings it out heavily after that. The Bad Seeds showing they were just a great combo.

1966 one.

Ralf

guildman63

Reaction score
Sammy Hagar and Jerry Cantrell (Alice in Chains) on Guild acoustics, with Nancy Wilson (Heart) going against the grain.

Boneman

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
One of my favorite heavy metal acts, in fact being inducted into Rock Hall of Fame tomorrow, and whom I'm going to see on Monday Night, the almighty Judas Priest!,🤘 here playing their version of Joan Baez' folk song Diamonds and Rust. Looks like Glenn is playing a black Guild F47CE, and it sounds great :)

Rock on 🤘

Zelja

Reaction score
Good stuff guys. I knew of The Tourists at the time but was not up on Guilds as I am now. Love the white S-300 in that first clip above!

PreacherBob

Reaction score
Guild Total
Probably not many leftover 80’s hair metal guys like me, but here’s Tom Kiefer with Cinderella singing ‘Coming Home’ and playing his F412. Loved covering several of their songs in a Va. Beach band mid 80’s.