Guild f5ce-nt Price?

Reaction score
Hey guys i Got a guild from 1994 le-000091, and wondered what price I can get for it?? Hope you guys can help me

chazmo

Super Moderator
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Welcome aboard!

Good luck gathering the info. If you choose to sell it, please start a thread in the FS/FT section. And, check the FAQ in that section before you post.

Best wishes.

p.s./ I moved this thread from "from the store" to this section where you'll get more advice about your guitar. But ultimately for sale threads belong in FS/FT.

TVeye

Reaction score
Were you looking for an offer on this? Have been looking for a small guitar to leave at work.

wileypickett

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
What you can get for it depends on a number of variables, condition being a major one.

You may be able to get a rough idea of its value by consulting the completed auctions on eBay or the Acoustic Guitar Blue Book.

If you're looking to sell it here, you'll need to include photos and a more detailed description.

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome to LTG. Value of guitars also depends on in which country you live. And condition can make or break a deal. You need to give plenty of pictures, measurements of action, condition of the saddle and the tuners, information if the guitar is 100% original or if any changes were made, if the guitar was properly humidified, how it was stored in its life, does it come from a smoke free home, was it played on gigs or just at home, do you have the original case, if you have case candy, if you have documentation of your guitar (sales receipts,...). So a ton of things influence sales value of a guitar. No way to give any number without knowing all of those things. Your best bet is to search completed auctions on ebay, watch Reverb, and so on.
Ralf