Quality Gig Bag for AP Aristocrat?

guildman63

Reaction score
I am interested in getting a high quality gig bag for my AP Aristocrat. Does anyone have any suggestions? Reunion Blues makes a nice bag for an LP style guitar, but I'm not sure how dimensions of an LP and an Aristocrat compare. Mono also makes a good bag. The Fusion F1 looks good, as does the Gator Commander, but I know nothing else about them. Aside from a custom bag are there any others?

Thanks!

guitarslinger

Reaction score
I have an SKB soft case for my Teye. I like it because it has the molded form fit interior of a hard shell case but contained in a bag. Excellent protection and not heavy at all.

Bill Ashton

Reaction score
Guild Total
I just bought a (slightly used) Gator off the AGC in dreadnaught size...which apparently they don't make any
more. Not sure of the model, but it is great...foam padding so it has the protection of a hard case without the
weight. Fits the Collings but not the Guild D55 due to the headstock. Will try to find out the series name for you.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
No one ever seems to pay attention when I recommend these, but I bought an iGig bag and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made.

http://www.flyigig.com

They can cost more than some hardshell cases, but my iGig bag has better support and protection than a lot of hard-shell cases. I used this bag when I commuted back and forth from NJ-NC and the guitar never even had a scratch. VERY high quality and highly recommended.

G515Black1.JPG

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total