Oxnard Factory

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I guess that is only on your ancient green monochrome monitor...:eek:nthego:
Ralf
HEY!! I got a genuine 15" NEC Multisynch! Granted the phosphors are gettin' a little tired, but still... the one in front looks fine, like a burgundy stain, so....??
Yes I did figure it was some kind of trick of the light
:friendly_wink:

Bing k

Reaction score
I ask about the guitars we ordered in January a few days ago. Reply I received was: "Production on USA is scheduled to begin any day"
So that's good news.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
I ask about the guitars we ordered in January a few days ago. Reply I received was: "Production on USA is scheduled to begin any day"
So that's good news.

Thank you. Information from a real dealer is so much more reliable than rumors and speculations.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
So that's good news.

You ordered them 11 months ago?

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Just amazed is all. Why would Guild open up orders for US product is they were 12-15 months out. And "any day now" to me means 3-6 months yet.

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Just amazed is all. Why would Guild open up orders for US product is they were 12-15 months out. And "any day now" to me means 3-6 months yet.

I'm not amazed at all. Keep in mind that there were optimists who thought the plant could be up, running and producing guitars in January 2015. Some of those optimists were willing to place and accept orders. If the California permit process had not taken as long as it did (or still is) then the first USA Guilds would be almost a year old now. I expect that at the time the orders were actually placed everyone concerned thought they were "any day now" and 3-6 months out.

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Only thing makes wonder about preordering in this case is not knowing what there going sound like . One could hope they'll pick where they left off or maybe they'll sound even better but until you have one in hand it's a guessing game during first runs ..... Maybe ?

Neal

Reaction score
There are always folks out there who will risk a first run to own one of the first made. And for one lucky person who preorders, it will be THE first one made.

I totally get it.

Neal

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Cool. Well I am glad to hear there is optimism. Anyone know the models Bing would have selected in that order?

Br1ck

Reaction score
The longer it takes to get into production, the better the product will be IMHO. Guild knows they need to get it right, and I doubt they will put out an inferior product.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
The longer it takes to get into production, the better the product will be IMHO. Guild knows they need to get it right, and I doubt they will put out an inferior product.

Good point Brick. I am sure the product will be awesome.

Bing k

Reaction score
It was the M-20 and D-20. I'm not even sure it was January. Its was months ago when they were taking orders. Maybe it was a NAMM order? Do I sound confused????:confused-new: