Hi there...

Reaction score
new guy here. Just ordered the Guild GAD M-120-e of the MF SDOTD. It will be my first guild. I'm looking forward to it

I've got darn near everything else but a Guild.

Gibson J-45 standard
Martin D-18v
Martin D-35p
Martin D15-m
A couple Alvarez's
An Ibanez AC240opn
A Tak 12 string Jumbo
A Taylor 150e 12 stringer
And more.

I play them all, not at the same time. Right now I've been playing the J-45 a lot, mainly when I play out, and at home I've been playing the Ibanez. Once the Guild gets here, I hope that will change.

I play folk, folk rock, country rock, and old-time country. Im a member of the Columbus Folk Music Society and play at a couple Farmers Markets.

Later...

Neal

Reaction score
Ahh. We had a discussion about that Stupid Deal of the Day and were wondering who had jumped on it.

IMO, a real steal of a deal. All solid mahogany, short scale, concert-sized, with an excellent case, brand new and under warranty? For that price? Crazy.

I owned one of these a while back and had a lot of fun with it. It has a cool, boxy tone to it, and a whole lot of sustain.

Neal

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hey Gitarzan! Welcome to LTG! What a KILLER deal on a really nice Guild. Can't wait for your report and your thoughts on the guitar!! Congrats!! We love photos too...... :encouragement:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
man am I the only one that does not have a guild 6 string yet ? Congrats Gitarzan we better get some pics and a vid or audio track of you swinging from them strings but look out for that tree ! hahahaha

GF60

Reaction score
Guild Total
new guy here. Just ordered the Guild GAD M-120-e of the MF SDOTD. It will be my first guild. I'm looking forward to it

I've got darn near everything else but a Guild.

Gibson J-45 standard
Martin D-18v
Martin D-35p
Martin D15-m
A couple Alvarez's
An Ibanez AC240opn
A Tak 12 string Jumbo
A Taylor 150e 12 stringer
And more.

I play them all, not at the same time. Right now I've been playing the J-45 a lot, mainly when I play out, and at home I've been playing the Ibanez. Once the Guild gets here, I hope that will change.

I play folk, folk rock, country rock, and old-time country. Im a member of the Columbus Folk Music Society and play at a couple Farmers Markets.

Later...

Welcome to LTG. You should like the guitar just fine. A friend of mine has one and it is a nice little guitar. Where about do you live in Columbus?
I am assuming that is Cols, Ohio? I live in Marysville.