Thought-provoking thought

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I like it! You walk on the stairs, but get nowhere - that's hell alright!

walrus

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I know I'm a little late for this Davisman but let me just add, HISS! SPIT! HISS! SPIT! LMAO! For everyone else, if you read the thread earlier in the week you will understand! :triumphant:
HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!! Now, where's Al? Let's get this party started!! LMAO!! :encouragement:

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
So, you take the stairway all that way, just to end up knock, knock, knockin' on Heaven's door, AND they don't let you in.

SO!!! then what do you do? Jump! because you don't want to face all those people coming up on your way back down?

:indecisiveness::dejection::smile:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
HAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!!! Now, where's Al? Let's get this party started!! LMAO!! :encouragement:
Might be goin' to hell in a bucket, but at least I'm enjoyin' the ride.
Friend of the devil is a friend of mine.
Even Jesus said he'd rather hang out with honest sinners than dishonest Pharisees.
And so dear friends, you'll just have to carry on.
The dream is over.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever been shut down so eloquently...... :boxing:
Sorry.
I'm gunnin' fer moderator and they already rejected me over on the AGF (an' they'll let just anybody be a moderator over there!) so I'm lookin' fer my dog and my cowboy boots again.
Ten new holes in the backyard and not a one of 'em has my boots in it. Or gophers.
One o' these days I'm liable to break an ankle out there.
D--n dog.

Last edited:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAA!! You can shut me down any time, amigo! I'm glad you're here..... varying the personality landscape!! I actually tried to find a pair of these with CARVED heels for your lady. Then she'd get out a little more and could also help discipline the dog. Personally? I think they're in cahoots.....

7Tcdgo.jpg

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Moderators? If there were moderators without a sense of perspective or humor this thread would have been shut down immediately because heaven and hell are almost by definition religious concepts. But Led Zeppelin and AC/DC?

Single malt scotches are the common denominator of Moderators (if two are common) but a growler of Stone's Farking Wheaton W00tStout is no longer with us.

And I wonder if the shoes noted above would make a B50 any easier to play?

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm not sure on that. But if you do any testing to find out, I'd pay money to be there..... I know single malt scotch makes them easier to wear. Well, not personally, but I've heard. :smiley_simmons:

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure on that. But if you do any testing to find out, I'd pay money to be there..... I know single malt scotch makes them easier to wear. Well, not personally, but I've heard. :smiley_simmons:

While single malt Scotch may make them easier to wear, I can Guarantee that Wild Turkey Rare Breed will make it a moment to remember!:boxing:

Synchro

Reaction score
Moderators? If there were moderators without a sense of perspective or humor this thread would have been shut down immediately because heaven and hell are almost by definition religious concepts. But Led Zeppelin and AC/DC?

Single malt scotches are the common denominator of Moderators (if two are common) but a growler of Stone's Farking Wheaton W00tStout is no longer with us.

Now that is odd. I'm a moderator at Gretsch-Talk and I have an affinity for single malt scotch. Perhaps moderating drives one to drink. :)

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Personally? I think they're in Cahoots.....
Cahoots, Idaho?!?!?
Otherwise known as the Hot Boots Black Market of the Great Basin ?
I'll never see my boots again!
Man, bein' ditched by your woman is one thing, but when your dog goes with her, that's just....that's just...inhumane!

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Cahoots, Idaho?!?!?
Otherwise known as the Hot Boots Black Market of the Great Basin ?
I'll never see my boots again!
Man, bein' ditched by your woman is one thing, but when your dog goes with her, that's just....that's just...inhumane!
LMAO!! You never should have given her those carved heels, Al...... apparently, they're made for walkin'.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Speaking of thought-provoking, that last post reminded me of possibly the worst psychdelic pop single of all time:

Fortunately William Shatner was able to restore some semblance of credibility to the tune with his cover of it, but surprisingly, no footage has survived.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
That no footage of the William Shatner version has survived I'll take as a good thing. What a bizarre song. I do remember when it came out. Phaedra? That's grasping at mythology......