Newbie. Just purchased a '74 Guild F212 XL

Reaction score
I am so pumped. I just purchased a '74 F212XL and I am awaiting delivery. I wanted to be a part of this forum in order to absorb as much info as I can about Guilds. And I am really excited about the new plant and what Ren and the crew will be doing. I am a part of AGF but there doesn't seem to be a lot of people talking about Guilds over there. I have always heard great things about Guild guitars especially some of the older models.

Neal

Reaction score
Welcome, Jasper.

Entering Guild ownership with a vintage early Westerly 12-string jumbo is a wise choice. The brand built their reputation on them.

Photos upon arrival would be most welcome.

Neal

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome to LTG, Jasper!! Can't wait to hear a report on the new 12-string once it arrives!! And as has been mentioned, photos are greatly appreciated!! :encouragement:

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard and as spoken earlier, Great guitar to start off with!

shot put

Reaction score
Howdy- My first guild 12 was a '74 f-212xlsb; wish I still had it. Best of luck! Scott

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a play by play in order to post pictures? It should arrive today... and thank you for all the greetings.

70man

Reaction score
Welcome to the Family......Guilds are Guilds,hands down most amazing very well rounded and priced well guitars.That 74 will be nice. Once bitten by the Guild brand you won't regret it .I've never regretted any of mine.
Great entrance Mate ,well done.
Stu