Here's Your Chance!

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Skip buying a couple of Guilds, and pick up the guitar house. Such a bargain, too!

40ddf1ef84b66a21e21cc1338647cb20

dapmdave

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
You buy the estate, Sandy. I'll take the guest house off your hands, since it's bigger than my house is now.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
That is one cool estate! If I add up everything I've ever earned in my lifetime, I still probably can't even rent a room!

walrus

Opsimath

Reaction score
What is that thing at the back that looks like a football field, except that it's oval and there's no grass?

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
What is that thing at the back that looks like a football field, except that it's oval and there's no grass?

That is a full size Equestrian Arena for the Horses with what looks like Jumps and Gates among other things. Hell I would take the Barn! 6 stalls fully Climate controlled with a complete live in Apartment built above the Stables. Not too mention the Great Danes would love the Commercial grade glass door elevator on the inside of the house, No stairs! They would be even more spoiled than they are now. LOL :dog:

Zelja

Reaction score
You need a helicopter or plane to be able to view the guitar. Shouldn't be a problem if you can afford the estate...