Repairs and Restorations

wileypickett

Reaction score
Good idea -- I was looking for this link for the guy needing to get his old F50 repaired, and couldn't find it. (I couldn't remember Chris' last name.)

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
Someone needs to make a sticky to provide links to all the luthiers who work on Guilds.

I'll tell you what. Most of the stickies exist because one person gathered the information into one post and the asked for it to be made a sticky. If folks are waiting for the Moderators to gather the good stuff together then it will probably never happen. I will cynically note that if a sticky were universally useful then we would not spend so much time pointing people to the How To Post Pictures sticky because they would have been motivated to find it on their own.

But put it together, PM me and we'll make it happen.

Bill Ashton

Reaction score
Guild Total
Think I mentioned him before...Sauve Guitars, North Adams, MA...a full-blown custom luthier that was a Guild factory authorized service center before and continues to be. Personal expericence with my Tacoma D-55...

Bill Ashton

Reaction score
Guild Total
Just to be very clear, my suggestion for Sauve Guitars is in no way a diss on Chris, just offering another alternative for those of us in the Northeast...