Things GC employees say

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I know Tom, I was hoping they would go there in the video.
That would've been the BEST!! Badger them into buying a GIFT CARD for the purchase because apparently they can't or won't handle cash. And then........ OH DEAR GOD, if you have to return it.... one of the BEST GC stories EVER!!!! :encouragement::encouragement:

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
"we can only ship this to your house, we cannot ship it to your local GC...we need to make sure u dont buy anything else from us that day"

or

"we can only ship this to your local GC, we cannot ship this to your house...im sorry that you work 6 days a week and dont get off until 9, and the store closes at 8, im sure youll figure something out"

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Pure Truth! All of it! They should have had one guy constantly playing the intro to "Stairway To Heaven" and one playing the intro to "Sweet Child Of Mine" throughout the entire video at the same time out of tune. LOL!

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
You mean like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4w9DrkJztA

Painful, isn't it?

Or maybe you like this one better?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIxjgNNigu8

walrus

First one was HILARIOUS!

Second one was actually a nice take on the song. Not too mention the girl performing it has a very sweet tone to her voice and is drop dead gorgeous. I agree with one of the comments, "She is the pinnacle of Evolution." Hard to deny that with her voice and playing, among other things. I was always a sucker for brunettes anyway. I dig it man!

grayghost53

Reaction score
it didn't happen at GC but years ago I was trying out a 335 Gibson and the salesman said "that guitar looks good on you!" like I was trying on a sports coat.