Gig Rig

Frances

Reaction score
This is my setup for stage, reverb comes via an AER amp, not sure if a dedicated reverb pedal would be any better than the amp, guess I could try it out?

I play rhythm/vocal, guitars are Guild F 512 / Martin D28 /Gibson J45. Yes I know...an F512 through that lot, but hey it saves having another band member.

Further suggestions considered...

14732194_10154932590211874_3808675581091605678_n.jpg

guildman63

Reaction score
I can't help you regarding effects, but the tune on your website is very good.

Played with a Guild it can be even better. :untroubled:

Last edited:

crank

Reaction score
Never heard of AER amps but I looked them up and they look pretty good. I play electric guitar in a band or 2 and I use 2 reverbs...just a sound I like. First is the spring reverb in my Fender amp and the second is a Boss digital reverb pedal. I think that would be overkill with an acoustic guitar though.

I have the same Line 6 wireless system, but I like to move around a lot at certain gigs. When I am standing, or sitting relatively still I just use a cable. Do you use yours all the time?

I have a 412 and have only recently installed a pure mini pick up. Have played it through my PA but not through any effects.... I imagine going through reverb and chorus would sound really full.

What is the pink Ibanez pedal?

Last edited:

Frances

Reaction score
Hi Crank, its been suggested that I just use the reverb that's on my AER 60 amp, a purer signal, my F512 has a D-Tar pickup. The pink pedal is an AD9 analogue delay, I dial in just a little to fatten the sound.

AER are amazing amps, it says 60w but sounds more like 100w when pushed and without distortion.

I do sitting down gigs when playing my own songs, but bounce around all over the stage when performing
with the band, thus the need to go wireless.

crank

Reaction score
With 12 strings, a jumbo body, a bit of reverb, chorus, delay, you must get a really fat sound!