Frank Zappa's 1971 F-30

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I'll be darned, I never woulda known he had a Guild if not for that, thanks!
Lotta Zappa love around here and just thinking, "Wow, from Paul Simon to Frank Zappa, those F30's really got around!"

rg2002

Reaction score
FZ

I'll be darned, I never woulda known he had a Guild if not for that, thanks!
Lotta Zappa love around here and just thinking, "Wow, from Paul Simon to Frank Zappa, those F30's really got around!"

I had no idea either. I've never seen a picture of him with it.

hmmm, I wonder how much . . . ;)

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
All those folks everyone has mentioned really don't matter much when it comes to music though right? I mean if Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber had an F30 then that would be something worth talking about!:eagerness:

TX

Once again, another complete joke! LMAO!:congratulatory: On a serious note Nice find on the Auction rg2002!

Last edited:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I would think you'd separate the letters to read R NT. Which would be Rosewood, Natural Top. Right, Harry? I'm guessing here....

docfishr

Reaction score
Wow, you sure have to scroll through a lot of Zappa Crappa to find it. Looks like they set estimated value at $2000 - $4000.
Sounds pretty reasonable so It will likely go way higher. Be interesting to see.

Reaction score
I used to work for Frank as his personal assit. He always had great taste in his guitars.

Just reading some old threads and I saw this.

Reaction score
yea, I am a big Zappa fan and to show you how old I am I had one of those posters in my first apt. In the bathroom. Thanks John