Pascal ripping it up w Bluesbird

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
One of my favorite Pascal clips, and they're all worth watching!

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thanks folks. That's Coastie's BB and it is gorgeous in addition to having a killer bite, thanks to the SH2 at the bridge (IIRC).

guildman63

Reaction score
My question is who ruined your perfect review with a thumbs down? I'd hunt down that thumb and break it if I were you. :highly_amused:

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wait, if someone didn't like it, why didn't they just stop listening and go to something else? Don't hang around and torture yourself with stuff you don't like. Just leave. I think people are WEIRD!! Of course, I resemble that remark....... :highly_amused:

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wait, if someone didn't like it, why didn't they just stop listening and go to something else? Don't hang around and torture yourself with stuff you don't like. Just leave. I think people are WEIRD!! Of course, I resemble that remark....... :highly_amused:

right? like why find it necessary to unlike something?

anyway, my fave part of Pascal's vids is the difficulty he has in making it to his guitar playing chair. It is quite hilarious, this what appears to be enormous dining room table he must navigate in order to get to the spot in front of book case.

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
my fave part of Pascal's vids is the difficulty he has in making it to his guitar playing chair. It is quite hilarious, this what appears to be enormous dining room table he must navigate in order to get to the spot in front of book case.

Ahahahah!!!!!

I actually crack up at the early clips (2009/10) when I didn't have the remote control for the cam.... So I had to start the cam, and THEN walk around a big dining table that I was using to support my recorder, and you could see me do the same thing in reverse at the end of the piece, walking back to the cam to shut it off. LMAO!

Funny thing is the room in this "Going Down" clip, is in fact my tiny office / music room, and if I appear to struggle to reach the (Guild) stool, it is because I am trying not to step on the wires and other crap laying on the floor.

This really gives it an amateur homemade feel doesn't it? LOL.....

(Thanks for the comment Charlie)

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Ahahahah!!!!!

I actually crack up at the early clips (2009/10) when I didn't have the remote control for the cam.... So I had to start the cam, and THEN walk around a big dining table that I was using to support my recorder, and you could see me do the same thing in reverse at the end of the piece, walking back to the cam to shut it off. LMAO!

Funny thing is the room in this "Going Down" clip, is in fact my tiny office / music room, and if I appear to struggle to reach the (Guild) stool, it is because I am trying not to step on the wires and other crap laying on the floor.

This really gives it an amateur homemade feel doesn't it? LOL.....

(Thanks for the comment Charlie)

If people knew what happened all the time off-camera the world would be a different place. We used to have a beautiful portrait of my dad hanging in our house when I was a teen. He had on a suit and tie, but it was a chest-up shot and if you weren't there to see the picture being taken (I actually took the pic) then you'd never know that he was sitting on the stool with his shirt, tie, jacket and boxers - no pants!

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
If people knew what happened all the time off-camera the world would be a different place. We used to have a beautiful portrait of my dad hanging in our house when I was a teen. He had on a suit and tie, but it was a chest-up shot and if you weren't there to see the picture being taken (I actually took the pic) then you'd never know that he was sitting on the stool with his shirt, tie, jacket and boxers - no pants!

Funny....
I couldn't quite pull this one off or I'd have to cut the bottom half of the guitar. LOL

Last edited:

Opsimath

Reaction score

I worked with a lady whose husband did TV sports broadcast. Jacket and tie above the desk, shorts and tennis shoes below.

Zelja

Reaction score
I've been working in a building the last few months where the automated elevator voice says either "Going up" or "Going down" & when the latter occurs have been compelled to sing "Down, down , down , down , down" (much to the bewilderment of others). It's all because of this very clip which I heard years ago...

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I've been working in a building the last few months where the automated elevator voice says either "Going up" or "Going down" & when the latter occurs have been compelled to sing "Down, down , down , down , down" (much to the bewilderment of others). It's all because of this very clip which I heard years ago...

Well... you could sing the "Down down down down down", but "my head at the window and my two feet on the ground" wouldn't work. :laughing: