Jonatha Brooke with a Guild "Linger"

CA-35

Reaction score
This is ancient but I just saw it while I was really looking for "So much Mine" and noticed a nice Guild cutaway. Enjoy

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm a huge Jonatha Brooke fan!! Thanks for posting, Scott!! Great song. Pretty Guild, too!! :encouragement:

Last edited:

CA-35

Reaction score
Thomas listen to this live version of "So much mine" Her voice just amazes me. Looks like she's partial to cut aways......

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm a huge Jonatha Brooke fan!! That's for posting, Scott!! Great song. Pretty Guild, too!! :encouragement:

Never heard her. She's fantastic! Great selection. Love that Guild! :tiger:

twocorgis

Venerated Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
Never heard her. She's fantastic! Great selection. Love that Guild! :tiger:

Jonatha has been flying under the radar for quite some time now. I've seen her live a few times, and she's always wonderful. A personal favorite is "Steady Pull" (which contains "Linger").

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Killer version of "So Much Mine", Scott!! Is that Jennifer Kimball singing with her? I don't know her by sight that well and she changes her look a lot. Sounds like her for sure!! For those of you looking for more songs like this, Jonatha and Jennifer Kimball were a band called The Story back in the day. Here's the title cut from their first (1991) album called Grace In Gravity. Those ladies killed it!!

CA-35

Reaction score
Killer version of "So Much Mine", Scott!! Is that Jennifer Kimball singing with her? I don't know her by sight that well and she changes her look a lot. Sounds like her for sure!!

Yes sir that's Jennifer Kimball.

Thomas it's the only version I can listen to. It blows away the studio version. So glad you enjoyed it.