Eastwood Tele Mando for sale $300 + $30 shipping.

gilded

Reaction score
NO SALES OUTSIDE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES, SORRY.

Hey Folks!

It's 'gilded' and this is my first For Sale posting for an instrument on LTG.

This is a Black Eastwood Mando Tele, with a mint-green pick guard and a good hard-shell case. The pick guard has a crack in it, but otherwise it's in very good shape. By the way, you can't see the crack in the pics, but it is between the pickups. The pick guard's color is showing as white and not mint-green, too. Go figure.

I bought this mando used from a touring musician several years ago. Very nice guy, but he didn't know enough about 'tech stuff' to tell me that frets had been played off it and the nut was shot!! I had it re-fretted and added a bone nut. I replaced the stock bridge with an Andrew Jerman chrome-plated brass bridge ($48 list). FWIW, the brass bridge gives it more 'oomph!' than the original model.

This mando can get a warm sound but can definitely cut through a band!

Of course, 'my' band went a different direction musically, so I have used this mando for a few rehearsals and no gigs.

Not that it matters, but I have $500 in it. The price is $300.00 plus $30 shipping. I prefer PayPal. Don't worry about claiming it as a gift, I'll take the 3% hit.

What if you don't like it? Send it back! I'll give you 7 days from day of delivery to contact me say, 'I love it', or, 'I hate it.' Here is the catch, all shipping costs will be paid for by the Buyer, both send and return.

I'll ship it insured, signature authorization required, via USPS or UPS; buyer's choice.

Again, no sales outside of the Continental United States.

If I don't have any interest here in a week, I will list it on Reverb.com.

Last edited: