Guild Sighting.............and a Jesus Song

Reaction score
Golly, she has a beautiful voice. I have a playlist on my IPOD titled "God, The Lord, Jesus and Religion". It has a variety of music, I'll have to get a copy of that song.

krugjr

Reaction score
I was researching a song by her..."You're The Best Song"...beautiful song, and she finger picks a diff guitar (can't tell the make) but this song popped up in You Tube misc choices and I saw the Guild, and when I listened to the song I could tell she chose the Guild (I'm thinking D55 too) because she strummed her rhythm part to blend with the piano and the power of the last section of the song with the strong vocals.....I found that to be of interest because it's the same reason I went back to my F50R, the way that Guild magic works for my rhythm style.....thanks to those who have commented...

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Okay I am know I am going to offend some, but I typically do not care for Christian music. It is really nice to hear a Christian themed song that has depth in its choice of words, someone with a great voice and a killer Tea Burst D-55.

Not being a Christian myself ( not an atheist either ) I still enjoy spiritual / gospel music that has heart. Like when Billy Joe Shaver sings about his faith there is a high level of lyrical substance that goes along with his conviction that forces me to appreciate and be moved even if I do not share the beliefs.

Good stuff!

krugjr

Reaction score
D30Man........really appreciate your well written response.....you said it real good, when music of any kind touches the heart, it has done it's job!

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
D30Man........really appreciate your well written response.....you said it real good, when music of any kind touches the heart, it has done it's job!

Indeed it has sir. Now if I could just gather the means to get my hands on a D-55 that looked and sounded like that I think I would be in bidness..

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Beautiful song; even beautifuller on that sweet D55!