Car Crazy

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I love those tires!

I think I will pass on trying that with my '11 Outback...

walrus

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
I think I will pass on trying that with my '11 Outback...

Oh c'mon there's gotta be something worth trying in your neck of the woods!
Loved the story in the article about how "the Dracula Club" got its name.
Right outta the Addams Family.
:glee:

Last edited:

geoguy

Reaction score
I would enjoy doing that . . . with a car belonging to someone else. :tranquillity:

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Literally laughed out loud -- I mean hard -- on that one, Al. My Impreza is not going to do that, but I'm glad some clown did do it. Too funny!!!!!!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Literally laughed out loud -- I mean hard -- on that one, Al. My Impreza is not going to do that, but I'm glad some clown did do it. Too funny!!!!!!
I'm taking a guess you skipped the article (no problem, sometimes I get tired of waiting for Autoweek to load, myself.)
But I'm guessing if you knew who it actually was you wouldn't have used the term "Clown", out of respect:
"Subaru has decided to stage its greatest stunt yet: Send Mark Higgins and his trusty TT record-holding Subaru WRX STI down 1,500 meters of the bobsled track."
And:
"Higgins, after all, is James Bond -- He's the stunt driver behind the wheel of the Aston Martin in the recent Bond movies."
The article is a great read.

As a Subaru owner you should be proud.
:friendly_wink:

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
:) Well, he's still a clown, Al. :) Did you see him take out the sides of that run and make people run?!?! Not to mention putting wheels over the side of the run. Anyway, it was totally cool and funny. Respect? We don't got no respect around here. :) :)

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
:) Well, he's still a clown, Al. :) Did you see him take out the sides of that run and make people run?!?! Not to mention putting wheels over the side of the run.
Now I understand.
Admit it:
YOU wanted to be a clown, ever since you were a kid and your daddy let you hold the wheel, before you were big enough to reach the gas pedal.
:biggrin-new:

Last edited: