Now I really want a Liberator

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Don't know if it makes any difference but your Flyer is a bolt on neck and the Aviator is a set neck.

TX

The Liberator Elite is a set neck and also has a 1 5/8" neck. Actually it measures 1 21/32" which isn't too bad, but it's not 1 11/16", either.

matsickma

Reaction score
I owned a nice blue Liberator years back and sold it like a dumb a$$. In general it looked like the one at Pick-n-grin but has stock Dimzrizo single coil neck and middle PUPs and a Humbucker in the bridge position.

The electronics were setup with a 5-position slide pickup selection switch and not the mini toggle switches like the one at Pick-n-grin.

BTW...The guitar at Pick-n-grin was sold a while ago. I did contact them and receive a response months ago.

M

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
I owned a nice blue Liberator years back and sold it like a dumb a$$. In general it looked like the one at Pick-n-grin but has stock Dimzrizo single coil neck and middle PUPs and a Humbucker in the bridge position.

The electronics were setup with a 5-position slide pickup selection switch and not the mini toggle switches like the one at Pick-n-grin.

BTW...The guitar at Pick-n-grin was sold a while ago. I did contact them and receive a response months ago.

M

I called them and get a number not in service message from AT&T. Oh well.

sailingshoes72

Reaction score
Thanks for the link!

I bet that is a killer guitar. That may be the most awful color combination I've ever seen on a guitar, though. My 1988 self would have probably jumped on it which is why I still have a hot bubble-gum pink racing bike in my garage.

The '80s were a strange time.

Pink bubble-gum 'burst! I love it! :tickled_pink:

Bill