I finally really hate Facebook

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Ray's gonna want a sound clip with that......
And I will need to know what kinda strings were used please.....

fc1huh.jpg

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
And I will need to know what kinda strings were used please.....

fc1huh.jpg

Pascal, I will trade you:

Never bring up another string thread for what brand strings you typically use on your D25.

deal?

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Pascal, I will trade you:
Never bring up another string thread for what brand strings you typically use on your D25.
deal?

J.Pearse or DR (light gauge) but only because I know these threads will keep coming.... after all, I need a place to take my groundhog for a breath of fresh air once in a while!

Last edited:

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
J.Pearse or DR (light gauge) but only because I now these threads will keep coming.... after all, I need a place to take my groundhog for a breath of fresh air once in a while!

Deal accepted. I will never start another string thread on LTG starting right now.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Deal accepted. I will never start another string thread on LTG starting right now.
I think you should just check which way the wind's blowing, er, which way Pascal's groundhog is facing, on any given day.
Notice he's looking east today whereas normally he's facing west.
I'm sure there's also the traditional hidden message in there somewhere.

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
I have facebook, but really don't use it other than checking out certain business pages now and then. Although I don't communicate with my daughter via facebook, her profile pic popped up the other day while I was on there.

So I sent her a phone text to compliment her for how great I thought her FB pic was. She texted back with just these words "are you creeping?" GEEEEEEZ.......

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I have facebook, but really don't use it other than checking out certain business pages now and then. Although I don't communicate with my daughter via facebook, her profile pic popped up the other day while I was on there.

So I sent her a phone text to compliment her for how great I thought her FB pic was. She texted back with just these words "are you creeping?" GEEEEEEZ.......

What does creeping mean?

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
In any case my hero Elon Musk has already come up with an idea that will render Facebook obsolete, as is the way of all things:

From here:
"Today, technology is implanted in brains in very limited cases, such as to treat Parkinson's Disease. Musk wants to go farther, creating a robust plug-in for our brains that every human could use. The brain plug-in would connect to the cloud, allowing anyone with a device to immediately share thoughts.
Humans could communicate without having to talk, call, email or text. Colleagues scattered throughout the globe could brainstorm via a mindmeld. Learning would be instantaneous. Entertainment would be any experience we desired. Ideas and experiences could be shared from brain to brain.
We would be living in virtual reality, without having to wear cumbersome goggles. You could re-live a friend's trip to Antarctica -- hearing the sound of penguins, feeling the cold ice -- all while your body sits on your couch."

Think about it.
We may finally be able to answer the age-old question of whether or not there's still consciousness after the guillotine blade falls.
Suddenly I'm not so sure I really wanna know the answer.

Neal

Reaction score
Electrical activity continues in the brain for two hours following death.

Read all about it on Facebook!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Electrical activity continues in the brain for two hours following death.

Read all about it on Facebook!

So theoretically that guy in the cubicle next to me might actually be dead even though he's still holding the phone up to his ear and his lips are moving?
Does the company still have to pay him?

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I like Facebook for what I like it for: a great way to stay in touch with people that you otherwise would have lost touch with. If I hadn't been on, I wouldn't have reconnected with my current girlfriend after 40+ years. Like Joe says, it is what you make of it.
Agreed. I don't mind FB at all, you sort of get out of it what you put into it.

I have friends and acquaintances all over the place, and I like how facebook takes a lot less effort to connect with them than picking up the phone or sitting down to write an email. It's a little window into how everybody's doing, and an easy way to say "hi!".