A lurker's first post: my newest Guilds

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
See. Some people really like the sound of some of those Contemporary Series guitars. I guess, if you find one that has avoided the neck issues, you're good to go.

Jim

Reaction score
Great looking guilds! You stated that the Orpheum was recently required. Did you get it from Guitar Center? I had played one at their store in Atlanta a few weeks back and saw it was no longer listed for sale there. Enjoy!

SFIV1967

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome to LTG! I love that picture of your Guild collection, just wonderful guitars! I was at NAMM 2013 and played both the 6 string DD models and the Orpheums. Sweet sound!

Greetings from another European,
Ralf

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Hey Orpheo, welcome to LTG!! Those are some beautiful guitars and a GREAT first post!! I don't think anyone has mentioned, but when you first join your initial posts are moderated just to check for spam and bot posts, so there will be a delay because they have to be reviewed by a moderator before they show up. So that's why you are experiencing a short delay. Our mods are busy guys, so it takes them a bit to get the posts checked out. You should be done with that fairly soon.

Now back to drooling over your guitars!! Welcome again, and thanks for the photos!! :encouragement:

Last edited:

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
(For some reason, my replies are being delayed...)

The DD6 is indeed the maple version. The "real" version, imho hehe

Moderators vet new members' first few posts to screen for "spambots."
You'll probably be "vetted by the time you see this.
BTWwe've got a few "builders" on the forum and even if they don't want to "promote" their own product, their insights about costruction techniques are always welcome, and WTH periodically we'll ask for photos of their wares anyway.
There's a dedicated subforum for other makes in any case, way down under "Other Gear", so use your evident discretion!
:friendly_wink:

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow Orpheo!!! Way to lay yours out on the table my friend!! Welcome to the forum. As you are seeing these cats are great.
Super nice collection and a reminder that I need at least one more Guild in my stable. That orph is a party stopper and a panty dropper.
Enjoy your time here.