Today is Bluesbird-90 Day!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Yes, I mean it rings like a bell unplugged. It is very loud acoustically.

Aha! That's what I thought!

Because my wife works from home, and other reasons, I actually play my BB unplugged quite a bit.

Bluesy, please come out and play now. All is forgiven...

walrus

Hobbesickles

Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow, this is a huge coincidence... Just 2 days ago I pulled that catalog to see if I can find info on a Strat I bought yesterday. I was sitting there looking at that fold out wondering where that guitar is now! I was also looking at the headstocks to see if I can identify my Bluesbird as the inlay is pretty unique on mine.

I call dibs if you decide to sell haha!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score

He's grounded for a week and he can't talk anyway.
He's still trying to swallow his peanut butter.
Later in life he'll thank us for teaching him how to make faces by making him eat plain peanut butter sandwiches.

bluesypicky

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
walrus
Thank you Waly. I appreciate your tolerance and forgiveness with respect to my immature sarcasm.
Wish I could say the same for Al, but his cruelty knows no bounds.... I was ok with the corner and the invitation to self-reflection, but the peanut butter sandwich, come on! I'm not an animal!

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Wish I could say the same for Al, but his cruelty knows no bounds.... I was ok with the corner and the invitation to self-reflection, but the peanut butter sandwich, come on! I'm not an animal!
It's for your own good.
Without peanut butter, would you have ever learned to make this face?:

hqdefault.jpg

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
But I was only thinking about peanut butter.... not forced to eat it!
So where did all the sandwiches go?
If we look in your room are we going to find several hundred peanut butter sandwiches opened up and stuck to the bottom of your bed?
Please don't try to make us believe the dog ate 'em.
We tried that trick on him a long time ago.
He knows better now.

shihan

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Me in about a month when GAD puts this up for sale:
"But sweetie, I know have a Les Paul, this is different!..."

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Where do you keep finding these things, GAD ?

This one was from a posting TXBumper57 made right here on LTG: http://letstalkguild.com/ltg/showthread.php?193069-Corona-C-S-Bluesbird-P90-1350-on-Ebay

I have a series of bookmarks set up that I go through far too often: eBay, Reverb, G-Base, GC, Elderly, Norms, etc. I'm sure many others here do as well.

Even though I have some killer guitars, I'm constantly blown away by other people finding rare stuff. Steve (2Nevets) is a master and I've scored quite a few rare Guilds from him. He's turned me down when I've begged for others, too. :fatigue:

There are some VERY cool people on this board and sometimes someone will find something they know I'm looking for and PM or email me about it. Sometimes I'll make a comment like, "I wish I had one of those rare Liberator Elites" and I'll get a PM saying, "I've got one - you want it?" Just like that. And yes, that's how I got the Liberator Elite, though it was because i listed one as a possible trade figuring it would never pay off.