What year is my lefthand Starfire III?

Reaction score
I'm new here so can't yet post/attach any photos? Anyway, I've had a lefthand Starfire III for over 20 years. Bought it 1993 in London U.K. off an American guy who had brought it over from the states where he had bought it off a guy who had just retired from the southern blues circuit. The number stamped on the head is 38895. Also considering selling, but the lefthand semi market in New Zealand is small. Any helpful comments/suggestions appreciated.

hansmoust

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I'm new here so can't yet post/attach any photos? Anyway, I've had a lefthand Starfire III for over 20 years. Bought it 1993 in London U.K. off an American guy who had brought it over from the states where he had bought it off a guy who had just retired from the southern blues circuit. The number stamped on the head is 38895. Also considering selling, but the lefthand semi market in New Zealand is small. Any helpful comments/suggestions appreciated.

Hello Leftydarin,

Welcome! Your Starfire with serial # 38895 was manufactured during the year 1965.

Sincerely,

Hans Moust
www.guitarsgalore.nl

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score

Hi Lefty, welcome aboard! We do have at least a couple of members in New Zealand, you might hear from them with suggestions about the local market.
As for pics, they have to be hosted elsewhere on a photo-hosting site and then shown here via a linking function.
More explanation on request.