I've finally found "The One"!

fweezal

Reaction score
After owning a TON of guitars over the past 3-4 years, most of them bought online, I have found "The One". "The One" for me is a '14 Guild Westerly D-140CE sunburst. I got it for a literal steal because it had an EXTREMELY, barely visible, repaired split in the top from the back of the bridge to the bottom of the lower bout. I had in my possession at the time it arrived a GAD D-140CE Natural, a PRS A10E SE Angelus, Fender Paramount PM-1, Fender PM-3. The very moment I played it the first time, I knew the others didn't stand a chance of remaining in the house. And, so, they are on the blocks for sale.

The new guy has brought me a sense of peace and satisfaction NONE of the others I have owned -- and I have owned Martins, Fenders, Corts, Samicks, PRS, Taylors, Recording Kings, blah, blah, blah.

Just thought I'd share my joy. :)

Christopher Cozad

Platinum Supporting
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Wow! Congratulations are in order, for sure. It is always both astonishing and satisfying to me when I hear such good news, that someone has found the "sound" they have been in search of. Very cool, fweezal.

TBman

Reaction score
These Westerly Collection guitars are a surprise. Congrats and enjoy it!

guitarslinger

Reaction score
There is nothing like finding THE guitar that just satisfies the soul. Congratulations! It just makes it all the sweeter that it was a good deal as well. Enjoy it. Then you can start looking for the TWO.