callaham 360 arm bracket for SF3

Reaction score
Hi ,

Year long member 1st post

I have a Newark St SF3 and would love to be able to rotate the Bigsby arm closer- so it sits more over the the strings -

Does anyone know if the Callaham 360 Arme Bracket will fit the Guldsby OR is there another way to swing it over it closer to the center of the
body ?
Many thanks!
Best
Baz

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I believe the stock units are imported, so it doesn't look like it would fit. I would look at ebay and see if they had that part. You could file it down pretty easily, it's only aluminum.

Walter Broes

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
What Default said. The Callaham is not going to fit your Bigsby, as the NS guitars have licensed (metric) Bigsbies, and yes, it's a matter of minutes to file off that "lip" that stops the arm from rotating.

Super Moderator
Platinum Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
frontroller(3).jpg

Roller for the tension bar. Now I want a SF5 with a bigsby!

https://www.callahamguitars.com/index.html

Reaction score
Hi thank you for the tip on the filing the lip-
I'm gonna give that a go-to its taken a while to get it right buts it's turning into a great guitar, have had no issues with the pickup volume balance and the bigsby works beautifully

dbirchett

Reaction score
The difference between the standard (SAE) and the licensed (nmetric) Bigsby is slight. You may be able to ream out the hole so that it would go over the shaft of the licensed Bigsby. This is what I have been told, I have not owned a guitar with a licensed Bigsby.