My newest aquisition...

GF60

Reaction score
Guild Total
I just got this JF65-12 today. This evening in fact. Haven't had time to even play it much. But I can tell you that it sounds luscious!! I will put it through its paces this weekend. I will post some better pictures as well. It is either a 1992 or 94. The serial number doesn't really match anything for that model, but does (sort of) match the numbers for an F65
from those years. I will try to get Hans' input.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
That is Gorgeous GF60! Nothing like a Guild 12 string Jumbo, especially one with all that beautiful Maple on the back. I hope you enjoy it!

TX

Reaction score
Wow!! That is a beauty. Please give us the details about how you acquired such a stellar looking guitar.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Major congrats! It doesn't get better than that!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Beautiful maple on that! Congratulations - enjoy!

walrus

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Nice! Tommy Skeoch would approve!

congrats and enjoy.

sixx

Reaction score
Guild Total
Wowzers...that's a seriously good looking guitar. I'm sure it sounds even better. Count me envious! ;p Congrats on such a beautiful acquisition!!!

GF60

Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow!! That is a beauty. Please give us the details about how you acquired such a stellar looking guitar.

Well, as what usually happens, it just sort of "fell in my lap". A friend of mine hosted a small get together at his house one weekend a few months ago. He owns multiple guitars. ( and I do mean multiple!) One of which was this 12 string. Being a Guild fan, I had to play it. Being a 12 string fan, I fell in love with it. A few months later, he decided to sell it and the rest is well...history! I did need to sell my Martin 12 string, but it all came together and I picked up the Guild yesterday! There you have my story!