A doctor, a lawyer and a musician ...

poser

Reaction score
A doctor, lawyer and musician die in a car crash and find themselves outside the pearly gates before St. Peter.

St. Pete to the doctor: "Why should I let you into heaven?"
Doctor: "I devoted my life to curing the ill, healing the wounded and improving the quality life of all those that sought my services."
St. Pete: "Welcome to heaven" and the pearly gates open with angels lining the golden road cheering to welcome the newcomer in joyous celebration.

St. Pete to the lawyer: "Why should I let you into heaven?"
Lawyer: "I devoted my life to justice for all, defending the rights of individuals, and improving the quality of life for all those that sought my services."
St. Pete: "Welcome to heaven" and the pearly gates open with angels lining the golden road cheering to welcome the newcomer in joyous celebration.

St. Pete to the musician: "Why should I let you into heaven?"
Musician: "I devoted my live to the celebration of life itself through the magic of song and dance and improved the quality of life for all those that sought my services."
St. Pete: "Welcome to heaven. To enter please use the loading dock in back, go through the kitchen and take the freight elevator to the third floor........"

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Reminds me of the scene in "Spinal Tap" where the band gets lost in the building trying to find the stage...

walrus