Parker Millsap playing Guild on PBS

Jerry1

Reaction score
The PBS series Bluegrass Underground, session 7 episode 6, features Parker Millsap with his band. Parker is playing his drummer's T-50 Guild. I know it's his drummer's (Paddy) guitar because they played at a local bar here in Duluth, MN. Me and a friend got there early and Parker and his band were sitting at the bar. I sat next to Parker and because I've got a 1960 T-50, I asked him about the one he often plays. What a great bunch of guys they are. Down home and easy to talk with.
If you get a chance look for the PBS Bluegrass Underground program and enjoy Parker Millsap and many other artists.

Reaction score
Pickup

The PBS series Bluegrass Underground, session 7 episode 6, features Parker Millsap with his band. Parker is playing his drummer's T-50 Guild. I know it's his drummer's (Paddy) guitar because they played at a local bar here in Duluth, MN. Me and a friend got there early and Parker and his band were sitting at the bar. I sat next to Parker and because I've got a 1960 T-50, I asked him about the one he often plays. What a great bunch of guys they are. Down home and easy to talk with.
If you get a chance look for the PBS Bluegrass Underground program and enjoy Parker Millsap and many other artists.

Did he tell you what pickup is in his T50?. Thanks!

Jerry1

Reaction score
No, I don't remember me asking or him saying. But I bet some of the others here could look at the video I mentioned and tell you in an instant. People?