Millburn, N.J.

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Do any members live near this town?? There's a guy on Reverb with a Gibson HSC that fits a J 45/J50 and I need one. It's reasonably priced but he won't ship. I'd be happy to pay your gas etc. expenses if anybody can help out.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Milburn is about an hour away but I'm traveling so it's about 320 hours away. :)

jeffcoop

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Millburn. Goodness. I could’ve helped you if it were, say, 1982. Sorry.

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
To be clear, I was looking for somebody that either lived in that town or was really close to it, not an hour or more away. I would never expect or ask anybody to go out of their way like that. I have a case that works fine, it's just not the right case. I'll find one eventually, they always come up at some point.

Sorry for the post.

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
To be clear, I was looking for somebody that either lived in that town or was really close to it, not an hour or more away. I would never expect or ask anybody to go out of their way like that. I have a case that works fine, it's just not the right case. I'll find one eventually, they always come up at some point.

Sorry for the post.
Don't be, you can't possibly get the answer you want if you don't ask the question!
In the meantime we get another excuse to veer.
:friendly_wink:

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Yeah, no worries. We try to help each other when we can.

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Richard, not sure when my next adventure into New Jersey will be. will check in with you first. maybe within next 30-60 days, possibly sooner