For Sale: 2014 Guild F50R DTAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

krugjr

Reaction score
For Sale: 2014 Guild F50R DTAR.....SOLD!

House is sold, waiting for closing, packing for move with wife, sold the expensive guitars, and now I'm even parting with "Old Faithful".......many threads on this one over the last three years.....I'll keep my $1200 Taylor and we'll see how life plays itself out in this coming year.....I bought this one new and it came with the DTAR electronics from the factory, one of the finest pickups for acoustic guitars.....$1800 Pay Pal shipped to 48 states.....couple small issues covered in the pics...other than that this Guild is a New Hartford gem...one of the last built before leaving CT.....PM with any questions.....the tone and play ability of this Guild will not disappoint.....thanks for checking it out.....those who know me know I like to make a deal in a week or two.....I don't mess around.....if you're interested, let's talk!

SOLD!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/150719150@N05/sets/72157687083346821/with/36993754754/

Last edited:

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Best of luck with the listing Krug. Someone is going to get an Awesome deal on an Amazing guitar.

TX

krugjr

Reaction score
thanks, TX......"a voice" told me awhile ago, "take care of your family, write some songs, and you'll end up with whatever guitars you need".......

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
House is sold, waiting for closing, packing for move with wife, sold the expensive guitars, and now I'm even parting with "Old Faithful".......

Wow. If I didn't have one, I'd be all over this. That's a great price. Best of luck with the sale... and the move, Krugr!

krugjr

Reaction score
thank you, Cougar.....appreciate your thoughts on our move.....

krugjr

Reaction score
SOLD! I knew it wouldn't take long.....think I'll write a song about that guitar! something like, "Sorry, I Didn't Get Your Name"

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the sale Krug :)

Status
Not open for further replies.