Found stuff, rosewood, Ebony

Reaction score
Hi All:
I asked recently for info on my old bass and was thrilled with all of you that took the time to reply. THANKS AGAIN!
Into that thread I added a link to stuff I have been finding "under the bed" and in boxes around my place.
I thought if anyone was interested I would post a link to what I have been finding.
I have also found some original Danelectro fingerboards and a small amount of woods.
I am putting pics on flickr as I find stuff, take a look if you want.
Moderators: If this is not allowed here for any reason just delete, move or re-title this and accept my apologies.
Scoots

https://flic.kr/s/aHsm7zR6sF

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
very cool! is that a Gibson catalog from 1960 or just a poster? either way could be worth a few bucks

chazmo

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Scoots, are you looking to sell these posters/catalogs? If so, this thread probably belongs in FS/FT. If you're just posting for folks' curiousity, this is fine here.

Just let me know.

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Scoots, if you move it to FS/FT, I'd love to know what issues the vintage "Guitar Player" magazines are. Might be interested...

And BTW, the "Toyota" guitar catalog made me laugh out loud! They've come a long way! :tongue-new:

walrus

Reaction score
I have an entire box of GP and some others, I'll take pics and post them, I will definitely let this forum know when I'm ready to sell.
Hey just found 2 Gibson PAF's look rough, I'll post the story here about them soon.

Antney

Reaction score
I have an entire box of GP and some others, I'll take pics and post them, I will definitely let this forum know when I'm ready to sell.
Hey just found 2 Gibson PAF's look rough, I'll post the story here about them soon.

Hey macaxeman...I have a 70's era les paul that had a series 7 humbucker (neck) fail. Been looking for a vintage replacement...PM me if you're letting yours go. Antney