Army Navy Game in a Snow Storm

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested the Army Navy Football game is on CBS right now in a driving Snow Storm. Can hardly see Army in their White uniforms, LOL! Great Game with Great Tradition.

TX

Last edited:

gjmalcyon

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm about 12 miles south of Lincoln Financial field (where it is being played), and yes its snowing and 28 degrees. We're supposed to get 3 to 5 inches in our first snow of the year. I'm thankful its on a weekend, since everyone panics if they have to commute to or from work in it.

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
It's all relative-depth of snow. I wouldn't mind a good one. Something therapeutic about sledding and hot chocolate.

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I really love the uniforms in this game every year, This year the Army is paying homage to the 10 mountain division Pando Commandos that fought in the Alps in WWII while the Navy is Honoring the one and only Blue Angels Aerobatic Team with their color scheme and Helmets. Army's uniforms look great and the Navy Helmets are Stunning as well. I almost broke out laughing when Army punted the ball a bit ago and it only went like 25 yards before it landed with a Thud in the snow, No Bounce at all.

TX

Bill Ashton

Reaction score
Guild Total
HAH! Steve, I love it!

3 1/2 inches here...a little more than dandruff, but not worth uncovering the mighty Husqvarna for (as sad as she might be) :very_drunk:

Time for more Old Grandad!