Guess this xmas song

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
Although it's familiar, I can't quite come up with the title, but I gotta' tell you, that is very fine guitar playing, D30Man!!! Love your style!

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
Although it's familiar, I can't quite come up with the title, but I gotta' tell you, that is very fine guitar playing, D30Man!!! Love your style!

Thanks Rampside!! I enjoy some noodling! I am going to give some folks a chance to guess before I reveal!

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
I'm with Ramp - no idea, but your playing sounds great!

walrus

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
no idea but it sounds great. that eastman is so crisp and clear sounding.

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
no idea but it sounds great. that eastman is so crisp and clear sounding.

Thanks WW. Yeah she is a good little guitar. I have it listed on CL but considering pulling it as I just friggin' love playing it. Also want to fund another Guild. Rock and a hard place.

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks WW. Yeah she is a good little guitar. I have it listed on CL but considering pulling it as I just friggin' love playing it. Also want to fund another Guild. Rock and a hard place.

and old dude i play with played by Br the other night, and he really liked it. i told him where he could find one etc...for the $, really hard to find a better value for US built solid wood dreads.

D30Man

Reaction score
Guild Total
and old dude i play with played by Br the other night, and he really liked it. i told him where he could find one etc...for the $, really hard to find a better value for US built solid wood dreads.

Couldn’t agree more. It still amazes me how many US Made Guilds are floating around out there at well below the $1000 mark.

CosmicArkie

Reaction score
In truth that would be a little small for me Cosmic. I struggle with an A chord at 1 11/16 and really thrive at 1 3/4 like on the F30.

Keep an open mind...

In reality, this black '94 is 1 & 21/32" and I set up the nut like all the rest of my 1 & 11/16" necks as far as the string spacing. The '96 project really _is_ 1 & 5/8"; and I'm going to be kind of attached to it after all the work involved. Remember it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Guild-Conc...vKduHosd%2BckTBzVD574%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I'm a sucker for an orphan.

Anyway, when I get the A-25 finished and put back together, I'd like to have you see what your ear(s) think of it and I'll bring along the F4CE. If you've got the time and ambition.