Does Hans have a crystal ball?

bobouz

Reaction score
Another personal thank you to Hans for the time he continues to give & share in all things related to Guild.

Like so many here, I greatly appreciate the communication I've had with Hans, and I equally appreciate the fact that he is such a fine gentleman.

sailingshoes72

Reaction score
I have e-mailed Hans several times with Guild related questions. He has always responded quickly with accurate information and an admirable enthusiasm for Guild Guitars. He is an invaluable resource to us here at LTG.

I have a friend who is a third generation Virginian. He takes great pride in the history and culture of Virginia. He works on the road a lot as a land surveyor... and tends to have a lead foot! Whenever he gets stopped and ticketed by a State Trooper he likes to say "I feel honored to be pulled over by a VIRGINIA State Trooper". :biggrin-new:

In a similar vein... "I feel honored whenever I am corrected on the LTG Forum by Hans Moust!"

fronobulax

Bassist, GAD and the Hot Mess Mods
Reaction score
Guild Total
"I feel honored whenever I am corrected on the LTG Forum by Hans Moust!"

So do I, but it saddens me when he has to explain/correct the same thing several times before I stop making the mistake.

One of the things that makes LTG such a nice place is that there are several posters with knowledge, and not just opinions, and they all are gracious in sharing. In that they all follow the example set by Hans.

mario1956

Reaction score
I have a D-50 with a serial number that was not listed on any of the lists. Come to find out it was made at the Westerly factory even though the label still had the Hoboken address. He told me during 1968-1970 Guild was making guitars at both factories and mine was a 1970 with the AA-1234 serial number format. Only Hans would have that type of info at his fingertips.

Matter of fact my avatar is the back of the said instrument

Totally awesome dude he is.......

Last edited: