Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We're back!

My forum page's script/font and format has gone very small and taken on a different look but this post is in very large script. Is this a continuation of aggrevation? And it could be "operator error."
    1962 Epiphone Century Cherry Hollow Body Arch Top E422T
    1993 Guild DV52 NT
    2000 Guild JF65 6 String
    2003 Epiphone Masterbilt AJ500 MANNH

Quote Originally Posted by Stuball48 View Post
    My forum page's script/font and format has gone very small and taken on a different look but this post is in very large script. Is this a continuation of aggrevation? And it could be "operator error."
    Most probably operator error, in that your settings might have been involuntarily re-set, check your settings. (upper right next to logout button, then use "account settings and thread display options)
    Actually when I went to review those just now I got a pop-up window saying the webpage contains errors, do I want to de-bug, had to cancel out of the window, so maybe something has changed on the server end.
    Last edited by adorshki; Yesterday at 03:54 PM.
    Al
    "Time May Change the Technique of Music But Never Its Mission " - Rachmaninoff
    My 1st Guild: '96 Westerly D25NT "Hally" (10-31-96 stamped on heelblock)
    #2: '01 Westerly F65ce "Blondie"
    #3: '03 Corona D40e Richie Havens "Richie"
    All bought new!

Al:
    What is the title of that old religious song I sang in that little country church in rural Tennessee? You reminded me of the title with your instructions, "Savior Like A Sheperd Lead Us." Followed your instructions and back to "normal" for now, anyway!
    1962 Epiphone Century Cherry Hollow Body Arch Top E422T
    1993 Guild DV52 NT
    2000 Guild JF65 6 String
    2003 Epiphone Masterbilt AJ500 MANNH