Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: We're back!

My forum page's script/font and format has gone very small and taken on a different look but this post is in very large script. Is this a continuation of aggrevation? And it could be "operator error."
    1962 Epiphone Century Cherry Hollow Body Arch Top E422T
    1984 Guild D46
    1993 Guild DV52 NT
    2000 Guild JF65 6 String
    2003 Epiphone Masterbilt AJ500 MANNH

Quote Originally Posted by Stuball48 View Post
    My forum page's script/font and format has gone very small and taken on a different look but this post is in very large script. Is this a continuation of aggrevation? And it could be "operator error."
    Most probably operator error, in that your settings might have been involuntarily re-set, check your settings. (upper right next to logout button, then use "account settings and thread display options)
    Actually when I went to review those just now I got a pop-up window saying the webpage contains errors, do I want to de-bug, had to cancel out of the window, so maybe something has changed on the server end.
    Last edited by adorshki; 01-16-2018 at 03:54 PM.
    Al
    "Time May Change the Technique of Music But Never Its Mission " - Rachmaninoff
    My 1st Guild: '96 Westerly D25NT "Hally" (10-31-96 stamped on heelblock)
    #2: '01 Westerly F65ce "Blondie"
    #3: '03 Corona D40e Richie Havens "Richie"
    All bought new!

Al:
    What is the title of that old religious song I sang in that little country church in rural Tennessee? You reminded me of the title with your instructions, "Savior Like A Sheperd Lead Us." Followed your instructions and back to "normal" for now, anyway!
    1962 Epiphone Century Cherry Hollow Body Arch Top E422T
    1984 Guild D46
    1993 Guild DV52 NT
    2000 Guild JF65 6 String
    2003 Epiphone Masterbilt AJ500 MANNH