Guild S270 Flyer

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Here's another super-Strat type guitar from Guild made in the mid-'80s. As much as I like '80s guitars (and music) I was kind of surprised by how much I liked this one.

http://www.gad.net/Blog/2018/01/16/guild-s270-flyer/

Guild-S270-Flyer-TopFull.jpg

The Guilds of Grot

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
If there’s one thing that cures sadness for me it’s strapping on a pointy ’80s guitar an turning the amp up to seismic levels and having done just that I’m ready for the rest of the review.

My guess is that this guitar is poly because I’ve never seen one of these ’80s shred-master Guilds check like lacker does and I’ve seen a fair number of them chip like poly does.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Thanks - got 'em.

Please PM me with edits, everyone. Thanks.

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Oh sorry, didn't mean to call you out in front of the whole Forum! :blushed:

Six GAD-Demerits for you! Since you've helped with catalogs so often this puts your account at about 43 million (minus six).

GAD-Points can redeemed at a GAD-Mart near you.

Everyone does it. Eventually I'll remember to put a "please PM me with edits" in my OP but I'm too dense to remember. I don't mind you guys calling me out. I'm all about transparency (except when I'm not). I just hate for people to search for the guitar name and find this thread only to see all my errors. My errors are public enough as it is. :emmersed: