Guild Total
What, do you all have lives?

What's that like? :emmersed:

JohnW63

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Naw.

On Saturdays, the wife and I work on her Triumph GT6+ that we are building. Sundays are for the chores we should have done on Sat !

GAD

Reverential Morlock
Über-Morlock
Reaction score
Guild Total
Naw.

On Saturdays, the wife and I work on her Triumph GT6+ that we are building. Sundays are for the chores we should have done on Sat !

You're building a GT6+... together?

That's freaking cool.

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
On Saturday I assemble Bass fishing lures and on Sunday is Church. Try to learn one of the church hymns on my Guild- Sunday afternoon (beginner).

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Hit me up on Facebook I’ll help ya fill the void ! Lol

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Between songs...

I'm staying relatively close to home, preparing a couple of Power Points for two upcoming speaking engagements; putting together bids for a tile/cabinet job and a deck remodel; preparing for our 16th annual Wings Over Water Northwest Birding Festival in March; putting together 100 nesting-box kits for kids to assemble as part of that festival; preparing to lead a field trip onto Canada; shopping for a new camera/lens; and a dozen or so misc. odds and ends that I squeeze in between naps.
:victorious:

Joe

richardp69

Enlightened Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Between songs...

I'm staying relatively close to home, preparing a couple of Power Points for two upcoming speaking engagements; putting together bids for a tile/cabinet job and a deck remodel; preparing for our 16th annual Wings Over Water Northwest Birding Festival in March; putting together 100 nesting-box kits for kids to assemble as part of that festival; preparing to lead a field trip onto Canada; shopping for a new camera/lens; and a dozen or so misc. odds and ends that I squeeze in between naps.

Joe

What are you, like 20 or something. It would take me 1.34 years to do all that and I don't think I'm exaggerating all that much.

Stuball48

Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Between songs...

Joe
Yeh, but what do you do in your spare time?

refret

Reaction score
My Saturday consisted of getting run into on an exit ramp by a guy in the center lane that forgot he had to get off on the exit. Unfortunately, I was already in it.....I think a cellphone was involved, but just my opinion..he got a summons for reckless driving.

Cougar

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm pretty much a fan of dull and think it's vastly underrated.

I'm with Richard on this one, LOL! I did get out and have the best round of golf I've had in 20 years - broke par on the back nine with an eagle and two birdies!

mavuser

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
i drove 5 hours each way in the rain and snow to see Trey Anastasio solo acoustic at the legendary State Theater in Ithaca, NY on Friday, I was front row dead center, the show was EPIC and Trey had multiple conversations with me from the stage, played my one big request ("Sand"), it was epic!! no Guilds but he has some hot Martins. certainly thought of u guys while staring at the beautiful, perfectly symetrical, dreammy sunburst guitar all night.

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
I'm pretty much a fan of dull and think it's vastly underrated.
I'm with Richard, too. Chores that I can't postpone any more get (grudgingly) done. There's always time for drinking and socializing. Guy that worked at Border Grill at Mandalay Bay since the very beginning is leaving and going to AZ to help his momma out. Had a big party for that and got to see lots of my old friends from work.

Someone at the old house backed into the mailboxes that serve my house and my neighbors. She won't take responsibility for ANYTHING EVER so I'll have to haul some wood and tools over today and fix the mailbox. IF I don't have too many mimosas at brunch. Yeah, that can wait until Monday..... LOL!!

Weekends can be a bit quiet here sometimes. No friends to play with...... sorry, Gary!!

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
i drove 5 hours each way in the rain and snow to see Trey Anastasio solo acoustic at the legendary State Theater in Ithaca, NY on Friday, I was front row dead center, the show was EPIC and Trey had multiple conversations with me from the stage, played my one big request ("Sand"), it was epic!! no Guilds but he has some hot Martins. certainly thought of u guys while staring at the beautiful, perfectly symetrical, dreammy sunburst guitar all night.

Pretty cool :) never heard of him though .

walrus

Reverential Member
Gold Supporting
Reaction score
Cool video, great seats!

But man, what is it with people at concerts today? It's not about YOU and how many times YOU can yell during a song. LISTEN! Trey is solo acoustic, for gosh sakes - LISTEN! Or at least let those around you hear him play...

Sorry - had to rant - I don't know when this started, but I remember seeing acoustic shows like CSN, etc. and people listened to the song, and yelled when it was over.

walrus

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Cool video, great seats!

But man, what is it with people at concerts today? It's not about YOU and how many times YOU can yell during a song. LISTEN! Trey is solo acoustic, for gosh sakes - LISTEN! Or at least let those around you hear him play...

Sorry - had to rant - I don't know when this started, but I remember seeing acoustic shows like CSN, etc. and people listened to the song, and yelled when it was over.

walrus

Well it seems some folks are getting a second chance to relive what maybe was lost from their youth, or there just what they are , it is all about fun right ?

I at this point in my life want to see my favorite bands up close and personal even scream in enjoyment hoping they know what their music meant to me then and now .

Thing is at the same time their are bands or performers I’d like to enjoy from a more personal level not wanting to tolerate any distractions.

Thing is who am I to dictate ( thought I want to ) my greed so to say how everyone should act ?

Ugh ... it’s not all about me and unless I can afford a private showing it never will be so just ride the wave enjoy what ya can and hold on to those moments;)