3 Websites You Can't Live Without

adorshki

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but every time he says, "Brain Police" I hear Cheap Trick singing it in perfect harmony.

Let's be clear they didn't invent the term:
mothers-of-invention-trouble-comin-every-day-verve.jpg

davismanLV

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
Wow!! Verve Records!! What a blast from the past!!

Okay, Al, I'll leave all snarkiness aside and play the game. I think I need four, but three would be:

Wikipedia. I know some people have issues with them but when I need to know how old Angie Dickenson is, it gets me close enough!
Let's Talk Guild. Because, well you know why. I've learned so much over the years and the people here are AMAZING!! Nuff said.
Google. For several email accounts and because I'm curious by nature and I'm always looking things up.

The fourth (if we were allowed one) would maybe be Facebook. Maybe. I run hot and cold with FB and sometimes it gets on my nerves something FIERCE and I have to take a break. But I can keep in touch with family far away friends I haven't seen in years. It's in the good/bad category.

So there!! I played the game, Al!! What do I win?? :smiley_simmons:

PittPastor

Reaction score
OK, I'll play.
My caveat is I don't consider Google a website, I consider it a search engine. Also, I am weaning myself off of it, because they are making me more and more nervous these days.

And I'll leave LTG off too, because I figure that one is so obvious, Al wouldn't have even bothered asking for it. The other sites are (depending on which job I am working on at the time, being a techie or being a Pastor:)

1) Stackoverflow.com -- couldn't do my day job without this one.
2) Blue Letter Bible -- Best resource for Greek and Hebrew translation
3) Uberhumor.com

Uberhumor is my last website of the night. It's like: "OK, before I go to bed, make me laugh." It is awful on IOS because of the popups. But I have browsers that block that. Lately, I also go from UH to Chive -- but Chive is very hit and miss with humor. I have found front page of Imagur to have some very funny GIFs, so I will usually pop in there if the first two came up empty.