Gotta' love the G-Shield...

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
A little glamor head shot of my GV-70 NT......

SrFcpuS.jpg
[/IMG]

Just love the Abalone and Gold on my GV70-NT. Everything else about the guitar, is not to shabby either!!

Opsimath

Reaction score
"Beautiful", "gorgeous", just don't do it justice. Man, you take good shots, but the subject matter here was likely not too hard to work with! Yeah, I'm a fan of the G-shield, too, even when it's basic, but this is just something else indeed.

Thanks for sharing!

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
Very snazzy, Terry!!!

"Beautiful", "gorgeous", just don't do it justice. Man, you take good shots, but the subject matter here was likely not too hard to work with! Yeah, I'm a fan of the G-shield, too, even when it's basic, but this is just something else indeed.

Thanks for sharing!

Thank you! Well, I love playing with light and color, not unlike playing with the sound on the guitar, but it sure helps to have something good to work with. :smile:

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
That’s the super G shield ! lol

Nuuska

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
That picture is Absolutely Fabulous - makes me feel ashamed for snapping pics with my iPhone :neglected:

rampside

Reaction score
Guild Total
That picture is Absolutely Fabulous - makes me feel ashamed for snapping pics with my iPhone :neglected:

Smart phone can work fairly well at times. Captured this image a couple years with my phone, hand held and just the room's ceiling light. Wouldn't work very well enlarged, but not bad at this size.

r5r8KjH.jpg
[/IMG]

'73 S-100 Nature Boy

Last edited: