Hey all drinking a beer and checking this band out !

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Have to say you might have heard of them the band is Whiskey & the moonlight .

Not bad at all 😁 now I think it’s a member from here , thing is I don’t which guy in the photo he is ? If he’s the guy in middle totally not what I would have expected then again none of the band members would clicked as a match lol

You folks should check them out if ya can :)

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Actually I think the name of the band you are listening to is "Bootleg-N-Branded", LOL! "Whiskey In The Moonlight" is the name of the CD. Guy in the middle is right! LOL :biggrin-new:

TX

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Lol it always works , Tx you a stout dude . I know I’m stereo typing but I figure guild lovers to be a bit more geekish lmao

Yeah stupid I know lol sorry folks .

Pretty good Cd Tx I actually listened to every song . 😁

Oh and yeah whisky in the moonlight makes more sense for cd name but really my way sounds much better though just saying . Lol

Last edited:

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ray, Those are some of the first songs I ever wrote but I still enjoy it for what it is. I am working on getting my recording setup back up and going so I can lay down some more tracks for a bunch of stuff I have written since then. If I can get the shoulder to cooperate for more than 30 minutes at a time I can make some progress, LOL! I also agree it sounds better as Bootleg in the Moonlight by Branded Whiskey, LOL.:victorious:

TX

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Lol what’s the deal with your shoulder ? Your to young for issues .

txbumper57

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Had 300 lbs of pipe dropped on it from about 20' while I was pulling up an 80 lbs tool bag on a rope. Not my fault as some idiot didn't properly barricade the area then he didn't tie the pipe off when it was in the rack. He was B.S.ing with his buddy and leaned on the pipe which knocked it out of the rack onto me just glancing off of my Hard hat and letting the shoulder take the full brunt of the weight. Lucky as can be though, 4 inches more to the right and it would have hit me dead center in the head which would have been game over for sure. I have had 9 operations on it and am fighting with the insurance company to get #10 approved which will be a full reverse shoulder replacement. My Rotator Cuff has completely deteriorated over time due to the severity and nature of the original injury and the current partial implant is causing my shoulder to be permanently dislocated all the time. Therefore the Reverse Implant is the only way to stabilize the joint and allow me some movement. It sucks but looking on the bright side I am glad I am still here!

TX

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
Had 300 lbs of pipe dropped on it from about 20' while I was pulling up an 80 lbs tool bag on a rope. Not my fault as some idiot didn't properly barricade the area then he didn't tie the pipe off when it was in the rack. He was B.S.ing with his buddy and leaned on the pipe which knocked it out of the rack onto me just glancing off of my Hard hat and letting the shoulder take the full brunt of the weight. Lucky as can be though, 4 inches more to the right and it would have hit me dead center in the head which would have been game over for sure. I have had 9 operations on it and am fighting with the insurance company to get #10 approved which will be a full reverse shoulder replacement. My Rotator Cuff has completely deteriorated over time due to the severity and nature of the original injury and the current partial implant is causing my shoulder to be permanently dislocated all the time. Therefore the Reverse Implant is the only way to stabilize the joint and allow me some movement. It sucks but looking on the bright side I am glad I am still here!

TX

Oh shoot , if your dealing with WC then I feel for ya you need twenty lawyers to fight that racket.
Sorry for your issues . Glad your here brother and most definitely like to see you get better . 😁

killdeer43

Reverential Member
Reaction score
Have to say you might have heard of them the band is Whiskey & the moonlight .

Not bad at all �� now I think it’s a member from here , thing is I don’t which guy in the photo he is ? If he’s the guy in middle totally not what I would have expected then again none of the band members would clicked as a match lol

You folks should check them out if ya can :)
Is there a link?

Joe

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I don't have any links posted on the net anymore Joe. If you want to PM me your info I would be glad to send you CD or two.

TX
You could open a sound cloud account and upload there and share you can option for allowing Dl’s or not . It’s free so why not :)

Reaction score
Good stuff. I found some sound clips. One conservative looking guy, amongst a group bad asses. I have found the missing link to the origins of bro-country. Now the big question, which one is TX?

Westerly Wood

Venerated Member
Reaction score
Guild Total
wait, what? that is Tx's band? which one in pic is you? dude with cowboy hat?

geoguy

Reaction score
Allegedly the guy in the middle (unless I've got the wrong photo):

pic2458x250.jpg