Need Help finding a song

beecee

Reaction score
About 20-25 years ago I was driving from Upstate, NY to Matthews NC and around 2 in the morning I heard the greatest song. Of course the DJ never mentioned who/what.

It was sort of reminded me of John Prine or early, amusing Jimmy Buffet but I can't seem to find it.

Acoustic number

Part of the chorus had the line: "too much to eat, too little sleep, too many ways to get high......"

Can anyone place it?

I was playing a little Kathy Mattea last night when it just seemed like a logical next song

Thanks

Last edited:

steve488

Reaction score
Guild Total
Did not Apple or someone have an app for that? Sing part of the song and it finds it for you... (presuming you are not like me and cannot figure out how to turn that function on.... LOL)

beecee

Reaction score
Did not Apple or someone have an app for that? Sing part of the song and it finds it for you... (presuming you are not like me and cannot figure out how to turn that function on.... LOL)

or have the droid.

Hmm maybe an app can do it

Good suggestion.

griehund

Reaction score

SHAZAM. It might work