NP/UD for the DV-52

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I picked up my DV-52 from Elderly repair shop yesterday, my man Scott Gierman installed a K&K Pure Mini in it for me.

Wow, she's got some output now! Bright and clear; it's great to hear this beauty properly amplified with all its tone and little nuances. Watch out world!:distracted:

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
Welcome to the K&K Pure Mini Club! I have it in my D-64. And I am very satisfied with the K&K Pure Mini.

Treem

Reaction score
Guild Total
I am so satisfied that I'm also going to have one installed in my JF65 very soon! :glee:

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
Treem, I gotta say, yours is the best avatar yet!

Rayk

Enlightened Member
Reaction score
I picked up my DV-52 from Elderly repair shop yesterday, my man Scott Gierman installed a K&K Pure Mini in it for me.

Wow, she's got some output now! Bright and clear; it's great to hear this beauty properly amplified with all its tone and little nuances. Watch out world!:distracted:

Ahhhh I’m not convinced on the K&K hype
Let’s here it and make it good ! 😁

dreadnut

Gone But Not Forgotten
Gone But Not Forgotten
Reaction score
Guild Total
I have an LR Baggs in my D-25M and it works great. If it ain't broke I have learned not to attempt fixing it.

I am loving the K&K mini in my DV-52 though! Lots of output and clean reproduction.

F312

Reaction score
I must put the K&K mini in my 2000 DV52 SB. Just had a neck reset on it several months ago and it’s playing great.

Ralph